We are excited to announce that the Summit Resort will reopen with reservations beginning on June 5 and beyond. Per Governor’s Orders, until further notice, all pools, playgrounds and shared lobby space will remain closed. The resort campus has a variety of amenities still available and guests are still welcome to enjoy a visit to nearby Weirs Beach. Please read on below for special health and safety protocols we will put in place to adhere to federal and state guidelines.
- Occupancy will be limited to comply with state and federal guidelines.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, all operations staff has been specially trained and equipped with personal protective equipment and sterilization tools.
- Reservations staff will be working with operations staff under a coordinated protocol to ensure all rooms remain vacant for an adequate period of time to allow for proper deep cleaning.
- No maid service will be performed during these stays but supplies to freshen up your suite can be provided per request.
- Limited contact, curbside check-in will be implemented to ensure convenience and safety.
Available Amenities and Services at The Summit Resort:
- The adjacent hiking trails at Prescott farm are fully available via the connector path from the Summit Resort campus.
- Lawn games including horseshoes and volleyball are open for use. Tennis and basketball courts will also remain open to groups of less than ten (10) people at a time.
- All outdoor grill stations will also be open and ready for your stay.